Please do NOT return any of your library materials.
Got a Question? Ask Us!
Q. Someone at the library had once shown me some online, interactive tools to learn/practice a language (French). Can you point me to where I can
Thanks for writing to us. You're right, we do have an online language-learning program!
It's called Powerspeak Languages, and here's a link to it: http://0-infotrac.galegroup.com.nell.flatironslibrary.org/itweb/bpls_main?db=PWSP
Let me also tell you how to find it if you start on our homepage, boulderlibrary.org
* Choose eLibrary & eResearch from the left-hand menu.
* On the left, click the orange A-Z Databases link.
* Choose the green tab for the letter P.
* Find Powerspeak Languages in the list of databases and click.
* If you're outside the library, enter your name and library card number when prompted.
Please let us know if you have other questions about using Powerspeak once you get started.
Hope you enjoy it!
Have a good weekend,