Q. What steps should I follow to request an interlibrary loan for an item not held by Prospector libraries?
Thanks for contacting us about our Interlibrary Loan service. This service does national searches for items not found in Prospector libraries and Boulder Public Library. The following link gives more information on restrictions for this special service. https://boulderlibrary.org/services/interlibrary-loan/ This service is available for Boulder Public library card owners, who reside in Boulder County,
Here are the steps:
- To create a request for an Interlibrary Loan click on Worldcat . You will be asked for your Boulder Library card number. Find the item you want to borrow. Click on the title to bring up a new window.
- You'll see an ILL (Interlibrary Loan) button on the upper left of the navigation bar.
- Clicking this button will bring up an online form.
- Fill out the form completely and submit.
- Notification is generally through email.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you would like us to place the item on request for you.
Sincerely, Gina Reference Dept 303-441-3100